Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tuesday Transition

To maintain a sense of sanity, as I bounce around from host to host, Tuesday transitions have proven to be a invaluable resource.  They give me the space to float and gather my thoughts before I am 'performing' as a guest. Yesterday I got an early start and enjoyed some quiet time on the above ground J train, making my way to Bed-Stuy to replenish supplies.  I then made a date with myself for lunch at Little Lads after finding a paranormal thriller to read. With perfect timing,Waichi (Host #2) called with and impromptu suggestion for a gallery stroll.  We met at the Leica Gallery to view their latest exhibitions: NIGHTCLUBBING and NAKED AT THE BALL.  It's a small space and in addition to the photographs displayed,  there's a killer book table where all the items are on sale for 10 dollars! 

One glass of basil lemonade and an almond croissant ended our afternoon as we parted ways and walked to meet Host #6: Michael Paul Britto.

No comments:

Post a Comment